At Flanagan, Barone & O’Brien, our team of attorneys, paralegal and support staff, have over fifty years’ experience representing clients in all aspects of personal injury claims. We work to obtain compensation for victims of accidents or injuries, through early resolution and, where appropriate, litigation, all while keeping in mind the goals and expectations of our clients. Our team at the Flanagan Firm are knowledgeable and well-equipped to assist victims of automobile accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, workplace injuries, construction site accidents and injuries caused by defective products. We are prepared to zealously advocate for those injured, whether by settlement or through trial.
- Motor vehicle accidents or traffic incidents (driver and passenger);
- Pedestrian knock downs;
- Motorcycle, pedacycle and bicycle accidents;
- Tractor trailer accidents;
- Slip and falls (including spills, debris, snow/ice on public or private property);
- Trip and fall (carpet, defective flooring or pavement, uneven sidewalks);
- Defective products;
- Insufficient safety warnings;
- Construction accidents (ladders, scaffolding, etc.); and
- Nursing home, assisted living or long term care facility abuse or neglect;
The experience, reputation in the legal community and personal commitment to our clients are the keys to the Flanagan Firm’s success in consistently obtaining favorable litigation results.